Chomping Dumpling Vinyl Sticker
Dumplings are so tasty even this dumpling wants to take a bite! Whether you think this dumpling eating another dumplings is cruel or positively adorable, this vinyl sticker design is sure to make you smile every time you look at it.
- This adorable vinyl sticker measures approximately 7.5cm x 5.5cm
- This sticker is printed on high quality vinyl with a beautiful glossy finish
- The thickness of this sticker is 100 microns
- This dumpling vinyl sticker is waterproof so you won't have to worry about it getting wet
- This vinyl sticker is professionally manufactured and permanent tack
Why get yours?
- Premium Quality: This vinyl sticker's magnificent glossy design and strong adhesive will enhance your collection of high-quality items.
- Long-Lasting: These vinyl stickers have a powerful, superior adhesive that lasts a long time and does not lose its stickiness over time.
- Permanent Tack: Thanks to its powerful adhesive, it adheres firmly and does not peel off after application.
- Coffee-Proof Stickers: These vinyl stickers will definitely make an impression on you and win your heart because they are not your typical stickers and can withstand liquids like coffee, oil, and water.
This cute sticker amazing on water bottles, laptops, any flat surface and is a design that you won't find anywhere else. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.