Bag of Potatoes Vinyl Sticker
Potatoes. A staple in our diet. Fried. Mashed. Jackets potatoes. Then why not potatoes in the form of a vinyl sticker? Featuring a sack of potatoes brought to life with loads of potatoes smiling and ready to be picked up, this vinyl sticker is a beautiful addition to where you choose to stick him, whether it be your laptop, phone case or water bottle.
- This adorable vinyl sticker measures approximately 7.5cm x 7cm
- This sticker is printed on high quality vinyl with a beautiful glossy finish
- The thickness of this sticker is 100 microns
Why get yours?
- Premium Quality: This cute potatoes vinyl sticker is printed on quality adhesive with a beautiful glossy finish, making it ideal if you're looking for the best stickers to use.
- Long-Lasting: Vinyl stickers are one of the best because they boast a no-fade color quality that will last for a long time.
- Permanent Tack: Long-wearing and high quality, once this sticker is stuck in, it's staying put!
- Coffee-Proof Stickers: Fall madly and deeply in love with the idea of a vinyl sticker that is water-proof, oil-proof, and even coffee-proof.
This cute sticker amazing on water bottles, laptops, any flat surface and is a design that you won't find anywhere else. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.