Egg Carton Vinyl Sticker
Get ready to add a whole lot of cuteness to your every day accessories with this high quality egg carton vinyl sticker. The design features a cute egg carton filled with not just eggs but pigs and bumblebees too. It's fun, it's vibrant and it's a design made to brighten your day every time you look at it.
- This adorable vinyl sticker measures approximately 7.5cm x 6.5cm
- This sticker is printed on high quality vinyl with a beautiful glossy finish
- The thickness of this sticker is 100 microns
Why get yours?
Premium Quality: The best stickers are made with quality adhesive and a glossy finish, and this cute egg carton design is no exception that will last for a long.
- Long-Lasting: For stickers that'll stand the test of time and look good, vinyl is the way to go - the colours stay true, and the stickiness lasts forever.
- Permanent Tack: Once this long-wearing and the high-quality sticker is stuck, it's like it's a part of the surface - it's not going anywhere.
- Coffee-Proof Stickers: With these high-quality, highly adhesive stickers that are coffee-proof, oil resistant, and waterproof, falling in love is simple.
Whether you are gifting this sticker for a friend or keeping for yourself, this sticker will be sure to make someone happy. So what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.