Birthday cards are a special way to show someone you care on their special day. In this day and age, we have gone down the technological and paperless route with many things but nothing can really replace the greatest tradition of a birthday card. But what do you write in them? It can be hard to know what to say, but don't worry - we're here to help!
In this post, we will give you a guide on what to write in a birthday card for any occasion. Whether the person is your best friend or your grandparents, we have got you covered. So read on and find the perfect message to write in a birthday card!
What to Write in a Birthday Card for Friends?
When you are trying to write a card for a dear friend, sometimes you cross paths with a million and one amazing memories that you just don't know where to start. For friends, you can write something funny or sentimental but the important thing is that you stay genuine and let your friendship do the talking. You could say how much they mean to you and that there is no one else like them. Here are some examples of what might work well on their birthday:
- “I hope your day is filled with the same joy and happiness you bring to my life. Happy birthday, friend!”
- “Happy birthday! I hope all of your wishes come true today and throughout the year. Thanks for always being there when I need you most. You're one in a million."
- "On this special day, I am so grateful to have you as my friend. You bring happiness and joy into my life in more ways than you can imagine. May your birthday be just the beginning of a wonderful year full of all the good things you deserve."
What to Write in a Birthday Card for Parents?
Parents are special, so it's important to find the perfect thing to say on their birthday card. Of course, you'd want to make this day as special and as memorable as possible for them. You could tell them how much you appreciate all they've done for you or thank them for being such a great role model. Here are some examples:
- “Happy birthday, Mom and Dad! I love you so much and am so grateful for everything you've done for me. I hope you have a wonderful day full of love and laughter.”
- “You are the best parents anyone could ask for. Thank you for always being there for me, supporting me, and loving me unconditionally. Happy birthday!"
- “Wishing you a very happy birthday! You deserve all the best things in life because of how much love and care you have given to us throughout our lives. We are so glad that we have such amazing parents like you."
- “Happy bday, Mom/Dad! You r the best! Thx for being such a great role model & always supporting me. I love you tons!"
What to Write in a Birthday Card for Siblings?
Siblings are some of the most important people in our lives, no matter how much they get on our nerves at times. No matter how close you are with your siblings, finding the right words to say in a card can be difficult but the important thing is showing that you care. Here are some examples of what to write in a birthday card for your brother or sister:
- “Happy birthday, sis/bro! I love u so much and am so grateful for everything you've done for me. Thanks for always being there when I need you most. You're one in a million."
- “Happy birthday to the world's greatest brother/sister! Thank you for all of your support throughout my life. It means so much to have someone like you as my sibling."
- “Happy birthday! You're the best sister/brother ever. Wishing you all of your dreams come true this year and beyond."
- “I am so blessed to have a brother/sister like you in my life because it has been filled with so much happiness, love and laughter. Happy birthday! May all your wishes come true."
- “Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister/brother! You are the best sibling anyone could ask for. Thank you for always being there when I need someone most of all and thank you also supporting me through thick or thin times."
What to Write in a Birthday Card for Your Partner or Significant Other?
A day you mustn't forget - your partners birthday! Their birthday is a prime opportunity to show your spouse or significant other that you appreciate them, that you care and a way to strengthen your relationship even more. You can write something sentimental, funny or even romantic to your spouse. You could say how much you love them and appreciate all they do for the family. Here are some examples:
- “Happy birthday! I'm so lucky to be married to you. You're the best husband/wife anyone could ask for. I love you more than anything in this world."
- “You make my life complete. Happy birthday, sweetheart! I hope this year is just as amazing as you are."
- “Happy birthday, babe! You're the reason I wake up every day and smile. I can't wait to see all the amazing things you'll do this year."
- “Thank you for always being there for me. You're my best friend and lover, and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Happy birthday!"
- "You are the sunshine of my life! I love you so much and hope that this year is as wonderful as you are. Happy birthday!"
- "You're my everything, and I can't imagine my life without you. Happy birthday to the love of my life!"
Where to Buy Birthday Cards?
Saying happy birthday to a loved one is a special tradition that should be cherished. These are just a few examples of what you could write on a birthday card, but feel free to be creative and personalize the message however you want. The most important thing is to express your love and appreciation for them on this special day.
If you have a loved one's birthday coming up and you want a unique way to show them that you care, Toastedink has you covered! The birthday cards you find at Toastedink are far from your average 'Happy Birthday' cards. Here you will find a wide array of cute puns, adorably kawaii illustrations and a number of unique design options that will simply spoil you with choice. Plus, our high-quality paper and printing will make your card look great! Contact us today to order your cards and start celebrating in style.