Cute Bear Washi Tape
Will you be able to bear the irresistibly cute appeal of this washi tape? Who says bears are dangerous creatures? They’re the cutest when placed on a strip of washi tape and are digitally edited to look huggable from all angles. And we know because we have this cute bear washi tape as proof. Simply put a strip of it on any of your creative work and it’ll be the most adorable thing anyone will see on that day.
- This adorable washi tape measures approximately 10m x 15mm
- All washi tapes will come sealed tightly for protection
Why get yours?
- Beary-good Quality: If the bear design is enough to make you smile, the quality of the material we use to create these adorable washi tapes will make you grin from ear to ear.
- Vibrant Colours: Make any of your creative works pop with a washi tape that showcases advanced printing technology through its vibrant mix of playful colours.
- Ultimately Cute: It’s a never-ending line of cute little dancing bears, ready to brighten up your work and your day.
- Versatile: We hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the more you use this washi tape, the more you’ll love putting a strip of it everywhere simply because they’re that versatile.
The Bear Washi Tape will add a little flair to your desk or diary. The cute tape is super easy to apply and can be cut into pieces by the roll. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.