Sheep Popcorn Vinyl Sticker
If a sheep landed in our popcorn, we probably won't even be able to notice. In this adorable popcorn vinyl sticker design, the design features a fluffy sheep completely blended in with the popcorn, a truly unique design that you won't find elsewhere. Not only is this design incredibly cute but it's high quality and will last you a lifetime, no matter where you choose to stick it.
- This adorable vinyl sticker measures approximately 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- This sticker is printed on high quality vinyl with a beautiful glossy finish
- The thickness of this sticker is 100 microns
Why get yours?
- Premium Quality: Printed on the premium adhesive with a glossy sheen that will make it shine, this adorable popcorn vinyl sticker is the right addition to your collection.
- Long-Lasting: Vinyl stickers have the best adhesion and colour retention of all sticker types, making them the most durable.
- Permanent Tack: When it comes to sticking strength, this long-lasting, premium vinyl sticker is simply amazing; once put in, it won't come off.
- Coffee-Proof Stickers: Love the thought of a waterproof, oil-proof, and coffee-proof vinyl sticker, one that can withstand anything liquid or a little more.
This cute sticker amazing on water bottles, laptops, any flat surface and is a design that you won't find anywhere else. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.