Valentines Potato Vinyl Sticker
If you are a hopeless romantic, this adorable love potato vinyl sticker is for you. Made from high quality permanent adhesive, this adorable design features a potato sat in a cardboard box holding heart shaped chocolates, heart balloons and covered in rose petals.
- This adorable vinyl sticker measures approximately 7.5cm x 4.5cm
- This sticker is printed on high quality vinyl with a beautiful glossy finish
- The thickness of this sticker is 100 microns
- This potato vinyl sticker is waterproof so you won't have to worry about it getting wet
- This vinyl sticker is professionally manufactured and permanent tack
Why get yours?
- Premium Quality: This adorable potato vinyl sticker is printed on a superior adhesive with a lovely glossy finish, making it the ideal choice for anyone looking for the most awesome stickers to use.
- Long-Lasting: Vinyl stickers are superior because they possess a long-lasting colour quality that will never fade.
- Permanent Tack: Durable and of excellent quality, once this sticker is stuck in, it stays there.
- Coffee-Proof Stickers: Consider the idea of a vinyl sticker that is resistant to water, oil, and even coffee, it exists and this is it!
This cute sticker amazing on water bottles, laptops, any flat surface and is a design that you won't find anywhere else. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.