Love Jar Vinyl Sticker
Let your hearts be filled with this cute love jar vinyl sticker. In this adorable design, this love jar is brought to life and made perfect for adding a touch of sweetness to your everyday accessories, whether it's your laptops or water bottles. this love jar sticker is here to make you smile and brighten up any surface.
- This adorable vinyl sticker measures approximately 7.5cm x 6.5cm
- This sticker is printed on high quality adhesive with a beautiful glossy finish
- The thickness of this sticker is 100 microns
Why get yours?
Premium Quality: Grab hold of this gorgeous love jar vinyl sticker, which is printed on premium adhesive and has a lovely glossy surface for extra shine.
- Long-Lasting: Vinyl has a colour quality that won't fade over time, making it the best option for stickers that keep their brilliance.
Permanent Tack: This premium sticker is your best option when it comes to sticking power because once applied, it won't come off.
- Coffee-Proof Stickers: Prepare to fall head over heels at the idea of a vinyl sticker that is not only incredibly attractive but can also withstand water, oil, and coffee.
This cute sticker amazing on water bottles, laptops, any flat surface and is a design that you won't find anywhere else. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.