Vampire Walrus Vinyl Sticker
We've always wondered why walrus's have those giant teeth, but then we thought...why else?! They're secretly vampires! Designed complete with fangs and a black and red lined cape, this vampire walrus is here to not scare you but make your heart melt instead.
- This adorable vinyl sticker measures approximately 7.5cm x 4.5cm
- This sticker is printed on high quality vinyl with a beautiful glossy finish
- The thickness of this sticker is 100 microns
- This walrus vinyl sticker is waterproof so you won't have to worry about it getting wet
- This vinyl sticker is professionally manufactured and permanent tack
Why get yours?
- Premium Quality: The search for the perfect sticker is over with this cute walrus design printed on the premium adhesive with a glossy finish.
- Long-Lasting: Vinyl stickers are the ultimate in sticker longevity - the color stays vibrant, and the stickiness lasts for a long time.
- Permanent Tack: When it comes to sticking around, this sticker is the ultimate champion - once it's applied, it's not going anywhere.
- Coffee-Proof Stickers: Fall head over heels in love with the idea of a vinyl sticker that's ready for anything - water, oil, coffee, you name it.
This cute sticker amazing on water bottles, laptops, any flat surface and is a design that you won't find anywhere else. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
All work is © Toastedink Ltd.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Just for shopping with ToastedInk, you can earn rewards and Toastie Tokens by being a part of the ToastedInk rewards program. For every £1 you spend with us, you will be rewarded 5 Toastie Tokens. But that is not all! We will give you 100 Toastie Tokens on every birthday to help you celebrate a little more. With your Toastie Tokens, you can redeem them for store credit, discounts, money off coupons and many amazing goodies! To get started, click on the little Toastie Tokens button or gift icon at the corner of the screen and enjoy many rewards!
Any items that are not received within the 12 week (working days) period qualify for a full refund. We hope that's not the case but if this does happen, you must contact us within 30 days so we can find you a resolution.